This wireless occupancy, temperature and light sensor reports temperature and illumination statuses over the LoRaWAN network at pre-arranged intervals. In addition to this, this infrared occupancy sensor will also alert to real-time movements once the sensor programmed to report occupied status of the area.
Netvox Wireless Occupancy/Light/Temperature Sensor
- Compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- 40° mechanical rotation angle
- Built-in serial communication FLASH memory AT25DF041, 4Mbit capacity
- Reports battery voltage, temperature, light level and PIR status